PPG Coatings Business Units
PPG is a leading manufacturer of coatings for many applications. If you can’t find what you’re looking for on this industrial coatings site, please try these links for information on other PPG coatings.
- World’s leading supplier of sealants, coatings, aircraft maintenance chemicals, transparent armour, transparencies, and application systems, serving original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and maintenance providers for the commercial, military, regional jet and general aviation industries. Services include chemicals management.
- Under the Pittsburgh® Paints, Olympic®, Porter®, Monarch®, and Lucite® brands, this unit produces paints, stains and specialty coatings for commercial, maintenance and residential markets.
– PPG is a global supplier of automotive coatings and services to car and light truck manufacturers. Products include electrocoats, primer surfacers, base coats, clear coats, pre-treatment chemicals, adhesives and sealants.
– PPG produces and markets a full line of coatings products and related services for automotive repair and refurbishing, light industrial coatings and specialized coatings for signs.
– PPG is a global supplier of coatings, inks, compounds, pre-treatment chemicals and lubricants for metal and plastic containers for the beverage, food, general line and specialized packaging industries.
Protective and Marine Coatings
– PPG is a leading global supplier of corrosion-resistant, appearance-enhancing coatings for the marine, infrastructure, chemical processing, oil and gas, and power industries.
PPG Industrial Coatings, China
– PPG Industrial Coatings China provides a wide range of products and services to meet most coatings needs.
PPG TrueFinish® Industrial Coatings
- Serves the unique needs of small to medium-sized OEMs and custom coaters in the United States.